See the full article here: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4408/Top-10-Health-Benefits-of-Eating-Kale.html
Or we can summarize for you. Pretty amazing.
1. Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat.
2. Kale is high in iron.
3. Kale is high in Vitamin K.
4. Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants.
5. Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food.
6. Kale is great for cardiovascular support.
7. Kale is high in Vitamin A.
8. Kale is high in Vitamin C.
9. Kale is high in calcium.
10. Kale is a great detox food.