The holidays are lingering and chances are you’ll be entertaining before the New Year is here. This dip is not only delicious but also vegan and gluten free, just like our SuperEats snacks. In fact, this dip is very tasty with our Sriracha Kale Crisps. In a few minutes you can whip up this crowd favorite that’s sure to please even the pickiest guests.
- 1 (3/4 lb) package soft tofu
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 small red onion, finely minced
- 10 -15 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 5 sun dried tomatoes drained and minced
- 1 bag of SuperEats Sriracha Kale Crisps
- Sliced carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.
Whip the tofu and oil with a hand mixer or in the bowl of an electric mixer. Blend in the cumin, paprika, soy sauce, lemon juice, and salt & pepper to taste. Once the mixture is smooth stir in the spinach, basil, red onion, olives, and sun dried tomatoes. Refrigerate dip for 3 hours or overnight to let flavors meld. Serve with SuperEats Sriracha Kale Crisps and sliced vegetables.
Vegan Mediterranean Spinach Dip with SuperEats Sriracha Kale Crisps